♥ Lenn's Craft ♥ Handmade doll ♥ Amigurumi ♥ : Guardian of Galaxy Groot Crochet

03 April 2015

Guardian of Galaxy Groot Crochet



Since his film premier, Groot has become a pop culture icon, with his repeated line "I Am Groot" becoming a famous reference. Groot is a Flora colossus from Planet X, the capital of the branch worlds. The Flora colossi are  tree like being whose language is almost impossible to understand due to the stiffness of their larynex, causing their speech to sound like they are repeating the phrase "I am Groot". Other beings try to be friendly but become angry with the Flora colossi for not being able to speak. Groot was shown to be capable of speaking not just understandably but eloquently throughout Annihilation.

I heard lots of Groot stuff were selled.Like toys and video game. So I present you my own groot

No comments:

Post a Comment