♥ Lenn's Craft ♥ Handmade doll ♥ Amigurumi ♥ : Winnie the pooh crochet handmade doll

18 July 2014

Winnie the pooh crochet handmade doll

“There are friends, there is family and then there are friends Become family” Pooh



We would know little honey bear who really legendary and well known by eveyone. Dressed in red shirt and has a best  faithful friend named Piglet. I just know if Winnie the Pooh is a cartoon character from a book in 1926 by AA Milne. I was tought if Pooh created in around 1990.And in fact Christopher Robin. Prominent obedient boy it is a depiction of Milne's son. Wow! Creating a character with his own story.
I think the this children story is so interesting .Suitable for kids and lots of moral lesson. That's why Pooh is very exist from time to time till this day. *applause
When I grown being mature, I began to envy the pooh. He has loyal friends, support him. although there are some characters rather hard with him. His friends are always there to help. I wish I have friend like them. 
But the figures that often arises is Piglet, Tiger and Eeyore. Therefore Lenn's Craft now created Pooh in Baby version.. 

4 comments:

  1. how do i purchase the pooh bear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice post. so cute! l love the eeyore. you are so talented!
    very inspiring blog.
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. i've just visited your blog too. and you are so awesome . i love your style and your blog looks so mature and elegant indeed

      Delete